Aircut.com is a website owned by New Life Ventures LLC, a company based in Waukesha, Wisconsin. This company manufactures and sells hair care products.
The main product sold by this company is Aircut, a revolutionary hair cutting system. It is a hand-held, electric powered hair-cutter that uses a twin-motor design. This system vacuums hair clippings into a collection chamber while cutting. After shaving is completed, the clippings can be simply emptied into the trash.
This hair cutting system is ideal for those who would want to maintain hair that is less that 4 ½ inches short. It has gained popularity with businessmen, students and the family. It has a built in vacuum and comes with everything that is needed for great at-home haircuts for years. This includes:
- Set of 8 straight stylers ranging from ½” to 4”
- ½” tapered styler
- Lubrication oil for the blades
- Cleaning brush
- AC transformer
- Cover for the hair clippings
There are numerous benefits of using this revolutionary hair cutting system. They include:
- It is easy to use and mistake-proof and comes with an instructions manual
- Money saving – No need to visit a stylist or barber again
- No mess as hair is collected in an inbuilt chamber
- Has a tapered styler for cutting and shaping around the ears and the back of the head for that professionally styled look
- It is practically maintenance free
- It is portable and can therefore be used even when travelling
- Family and friends can use the same device for additional savings
Aircut.com has an affiliate program for those who would like to make some cash selling this product. They offer a generous commission of 10% for every item sold. They have teamed up with ShareASale to make the affiliate sign-up process easy and convenient.
Aircut.com is a website owned by New Life Ventures LLC, a private company incorporated in Wisconsin. This company was established in 2006 in Waukesha and it is categorized under Hair Care Products. The company’s main product is the Aircut, a revolutionary hair cutting system invented by Norm Yerke. Norm tried numerous at-home haircut products before deciding to invent a revolutionary system that ‘makes hair cutting a breeze’.
This company has been in business for about 6 years and their offices are located at N21 W23350 Ridgeview Parkway, Waukesha,WI 53188. The customer services telephone is 1-262-970-6075 and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers who have used Aircut have generally given positive feedback about this product. Many of them are happy with the fact that it is easy to use, gives a professional cut, leaves no mess to clean up and it enables them to save money. Below is some feedback from some satisfied customers.
- The first time I used my new AirCut I was a little cautious, I started slow, I used a styler that barely cut off any hair because I was afraid I may mess up my hair, soon to find out that it was impossible to mess up my hair. Now I use my AirCut once a week, it only takes minutes, leaves no mess to cleanup and I always have a trimmed haircut. I love it! - Chris K, West Bend, Wisconsin.
- I like using the AirCut to keep my hair exactly how I like it - clean and short - I tell my friends that the AirCut allows me to keep my hair trimmed like a movie star – you don't think celebrities go weeks without a haircut – and now I don't have to either. In just a few minutes I can put a fine edge on a sharp clean cut - I love my AirCut and so does my 10 year old son. - Kirk S, Cedarburg, Wisconsin.
- My 3-year-old grandson won’t sit still at the barbers and his hair always looks lopsided and terrible. Yesterday, when I cut his hair with the AirCut, he liked it, and it turned out great! His parents couldn’t believe it and my family all wants to know more about this AirCut machine. Thanks AirCut! - James S, Hagerstown, Maryland.
- My two-year-old son thinks it is fun to get his hair cut now, because the AirCut is quick, easy, and his hair cut does not look like a "bowl cut" after I am done. Even my husband uses it so he does not have to go to the salon and spend $20 on a cut. We love the AirCut because it saves money, is really easy, and even fun for the kids! - Kate O, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- [The] Verdict is in, the AirCut is GREAT! I cut my hair in about 20 minutes. Using the Tapering Styler took a bit more finesse but, after no more than 1 minute, I got the hang of it. My wife finished trimming the back. The vacuum was very handy for her while trimming. The best part? No Mess! The AirCut is super easy to clean. - Darwin M, Alberta, Canada.
Aircut.com does not have a rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). A company has to register with the BBB in order to be rated. However, the company that runs this website, Newlife Ventures LLC has a B rating by BBB on a scale of A+ to F. This means that this company’s business credibility is quite good. This information is available at http://www.bbb.org/milwaukee/business-reviews/beauty-supplies-and-equipment/new-life-ventures-llc-in-waukesha-wi-1000005467.
The company is also covered in some major media outlets such as Rachael Ray’s TV show, Real Milwaukee and News Wire Today. They are also covered by www.merchantcircle.com, www.manta.com and www.trademarkia.com. All these companies keep details of top rated companies.
Aircut.com is ranked at number 2,399,581 by Alexa in terms of website popularity. This is based on 3-month global traffic. The estimated percentage of global internet users visiting this site in a period of 3 months is 0.000050%. The estimated percentage of global pageviews on this site is 0.0000008%.
This site has a bounce rate of about 67%. This means that 67% of visits to the site consist of one pageview. On average, the visitors view 1.6 pages daily and spend approximately 57 seconds on each pageview.
This site has about 20 sites linking in and Google has given it a fair page rank of 2 out of 10.
According to www.statmyweb.com, this website is ranked at number 545,518 in USA in terms of popularity. The site earns approximately $4.05 daily from advertising revenue and it is valued at about $2,065. It receives about 7 unique visitors daily which produce a total of 11 pageviews.
Aircut.com has a great social media presence. The company has launched a social media initiative aimed at finding and retaining customers. They use inbound marketing through social media sites to make customers and friends.
A look at their Twitter page shows lots of activity with 3,402 Tweets, 1,268 Followers and 1,568 Following. Their Twitter page is www.twitter.com/air_cut. However, their Facebook page does not show any activity and there are actually no likes. This information is available at http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwaircutcom/109864312367072. The company also has a Wordpress blog http://aircutblog.wordpress.com. A look at this blog shows that it was last updated on 7th February, 2011.
Here are other links to Aircut on the Web.
Aircut.com is secure due to a number of reasons. Firstly, the website uses a secure (https://) connection when taking payment information from customers. The site is also data encrypted by Secure Network Solution. As a result, the website is secure from credit card fraud.
According to Google, this site is currently secure. A Google safe browsing diagnostic test carried out on the site showed that this website has not acted as an intermediary for the distribution of malware and it has not hosted any malicious software over the past 90 days. This information can be found at http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=www.aircut.com.
The top level package of Aircut.com is the Aircut a revolutionary hair cutting system. The company is currently offering a number of purchase options to give everyone a chance of owning this product. Those who purchase 2 or more machines get generous discounts. Below are the prices and purchase options offered by this company.
- 1 Aircut (1 payment ) - $99.95
- 2 Aircuts - (1 payment) - $174.95
- 1 Aircut - (3 payments) - $33.33
This company sells its products at competitive prices that compare well with what its competitors charge for similar products. Below is a price comparison with other devices that use the same principle.
- Aircut - $99.95
- Robocut Moder-r28 Vacuum Haircutter - $71.36
- Flowbee Haircutting System - $117.99
Aircut.com products are available exclusively online and are therefore not found in stores. This company ships to different parts of the world and in the recent past has shipped to places like Philipeans, Lithuania, Malaysia, Israel, Switzerland, Australia, Spain, Canada and England among others.
However, only US residents can place orders online through this company's website. The company ships orders within one week and delivery to the US takes 3 to 5 business days after shipping.
International orders cannot be placed online currently. However, this is coming soon. International customers can however order by contacting the company through their online contact form. Shipping/billing information should be included in the message plus the telephone number and the best time to call. Upon receipt of this information, a customer representative calls the customer and takes payment information over the telephone.
The company is currently offering free shipping for a limited period on all US orders. A sales tax is added to the total purchase tax for all Wisconsin residents.
As well as having many satisfied customers in the United States, the AirCut has also been shipped to
Shopping at Aircut.com website is quite easy and straightforward. This company only accepts payment through the major credit cards on its secure order page. The company has not yet incorporated use of alternative payment methods like PayPal, E-Check, EbillMe and EFT among others.
The credit cards accepted by this company are:
- American Express
Aircut.com accepts returns of defective products. Defective products can be shipped back to the company for repair up to one year after purchasing. In some cases, the company also accepts returns. However, returns are handled on a case by case basis due to hygiene and health issues.
Those wishing to return an item can do so by contacting the company through their telephone or email. If the company accepts a return, the customer has to ship it to them at his own expense. The returned item is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
There is however no evidence online showing whether this company honors or does not honor its return/refund policy.
Best Available Aircut.com Coupon: